terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2014

Most of the time, I don't feel like talking is actually my thing. Spoken words - it's an art I've never been well-versed in, not really. I struggle with them as I ramble, babble, aiming for that one perfect remark, the next oh-so-interesting topic, any way to make the conversation less restrained, less awkward and flow perfectly like we're in a movie... but no one ever tells you how wrong you are when suddenly you realize you must be the only one who sucks at this in the whole wide world. No one ever reassures you that no, no one's really got the hang of this and we're all actually just pretending we're awesome at this communication thing, I mean... no one really knows how to do it, you kidding me?, no worries, we're all dorks too, just chill, wanna a coffee anyways?

Funny thing is, we're all so encouraged to talk so much about everything, tell each other everything, banalities as they might be, but we never really get around to discuss what's really important, do we? Why is that? (Oh, that's right, talking things through SUCKS.) Well, at least, what I find to be an important thing to work on whenever bonding with someone would be how to be comfortable around them and how to make them feel the same way about you. That's it. Simple as that. It's #1 in my priority list, more than knowing someone's life inside out. I just wanna know what makes you tick - and we'll go from here.

Oh, I don't know.

Nenhum comentário: