segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

-

We live for moments like this 
tiny, 
       little glimpses of time 
in which everything is possible and existence suddenly makes sense. 

We like to make connections,
to associate,
to find meaning where there is none,
and that is -
let me tell you that -
just amazing.

(also, it is very dangerous you know to overthink to overestimate fantasies to live in an imaginary world that'll always rotate and fix itself to serve our own purposes and so forgetting what's really out there you know that kind of stuff you need to understand the difference what senses can you really trust and the only way to do this is by getting it wrong loads and loads of times and that's awful I know but it's oh so true) but who cares

I'm a storyteller.
It's who I am, it's what I do.
Stories are in the very core of everything I love and believe.
It is the only way I know to make myself know and heard, to understand and to be.
I need stories just as much as I need pizza, oxygen, ponytails, popcorn, neurons, my feet and arms.

Sometimes
                   I do wonder
                                        Though
                                                      That if it feels real
                                                                                  Then it must very well
                                                                                                                      Be real to me.



i  tell the stories  that i believe in
i remember them, i create them, i  improve them
i  am mesmerized by them


we feel it in books
we feel it in tv
we feel it in movies
we want to feel it too

so we live it
the way that we can.
and if it doesn't fit,
we make it fit,
we tell it around,
we flower it a bit

and life goes on



Um comentário:

Nathália disse...

Uau!!! Karla!! Uau!!! Sério. Eu tô... pasma lol Foi como se estivesse falando comigo. Sério. Uau. *slow claps*